Course Cost Estimates
Where applicable, costs include operating .22, and 10mm pistols, range fees, ammunition, State of Florida CCL applications, and books and materials. Students from previous classes receive a 20% discount.
Refuse To Be A Victim (Generally 4 hours. Extra modules for Elderly and College Students may add up to 4 hours.)
- 20 dollars.
Home Firearm Safety (~ 4 hours duration)
- 40 dollars.
Basic Pistol Traditional Instructor Lead Course (~8 - 9 hours duration)
- 100 dollars for instructor lead classroom based course with range portion.
Basic Pistol Blended Course, Phase I (~ 6 hours duration)
- 60 dollars for Phase 1 via the NRA website, or
- 25 dollars for Phase 1 with an instructor supplied course control code.
- 65 dollars for Phase II consisting or review and range portion.
- 100 dollars for Traditional Instructor Lead course.
Defensive Pistol (~ 8 - 9 hours duration)
- 150 dollars.
Personal Protection In The Home (~ 8 - 9 hours duration)
- 200 dollars.
Personal Protection Outside The Home (Level 1: ~9 hours, Level 2: ~5 hours)
- Part I 175 dollars
- Part II 75 dollars